onlydeathawaitsonlydeathawaits

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

The Gun Game 2 The Gun Game 2

buggy

when ever a rocket passes me in endless defense the game freezes. i cant quit. no "you lose" thing pops up and i cant even move my gun or cursor

Kill Me! Kill Me!

how is he Invincible Man...

if him dying is a gameplay mechanic?

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

meh

good concept
mediocre hit detection
bad controls

Age of War Age of War

meh

well it was alright, but watching the warriors line up one at a time was boring, the different ages were cool, no music on/off switch was lame and in my experience on the super solider was powerful enuff to destroy the enemy's defences and destry their base which was lame

We Are Legend:Arockalypse We Are Legend:Arockalypse

holy shell

Guitar Hero + Zombies + RPG = best flash music game evah! very fun (altho it seems a lil too slow) very good job, but whilst i was playing it i felt i need a more guitar experience so i changed the "QWERT" to F1-F5 and wielded my keyboard like an axe! i love ddr mode with that too.

here's a thought have a quicker, less text based intro on further submissions plz!

JohnnySedona responds:

Thanks for the feedback! The F1-F5 keys are a damn fine way to play, and I'm glad to hear that you got to use DDR mode. As for the intro, I felt like it dragged a little, too, but at that point I was pretty much living inside the game, and I wanted to get the story some love . Hopefully people will take the "Skip to Game" buttons on my games a little more seriously in the future, and hopefully I'll have a little more time to devote to the story animations.

Stunt Bike Draw Stunt Bike Draw

ehh..

the physics are difficult to work with and the graphics are subpar but its intersesting and deserves a sequal